Terms and conditions for our raffle:
- You will be able to buy tickets up until Saturday 15th July at 9pm GMT.
- We will not email you confirmation of purchase - as long as your card has the money taken from it you can be assured that you will be entered into the draw.
- At least 40 pairs of tickets are available in the raffle.
- A limited number of 'bundles' are available to buy now. This will give you four tickets to the screening & Q&A, a meet and greet with Tom after the screening, a group selfie and a personalised signed poster.
- A limited number of 'buy it now pairs' are available. Winners will get 2 tickets to the screening for a fixed price.
- The draw will take place after the raffle closes. Your name many be announced on social media. Winners will be notified to the email address you give us when you enter by Monday 17th at 12pm, so make sure it's correct! Winners will be given the opportunity to order signed posters and also buy a ticket for a photo opportunity with Tom.
- The movie will be shown in an exclusive private screening in South West London on the morning of Sunday 23rd July 2017. Winners need to arrange their own travel to get themselves to the venue for around 9.30am - we’ll let them know location and timings after the raffle has taken place.
- Only winners and their guest(s) will be allowed into the venue and will be asked for ID to confirm identity.
- All the money raised from this event will be split between the three nominated charities. More information here.
- The Brothers Trust is licensed to hold this raffle by the Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames.
Registered Charity 1172675.